The Social Value programme is to benefit the residents of the Ebury Bridge Estate. At present, the majority are not located in Ebury anymore, therefore, the aim is to identify projects to fund that would deliver activities for those who have remained, as well the residents who temporarily moved to the immediate areas and neighbouring blocks.
It is proposed to widen the catchment area and catchment group. So the funding can benefit similar issues/concerns that residents experience, both on-site and off-site.
We are asking the Community Partnership Group (CPG) to set out the criteria and approach, through which the applicants (i.e., community organisations) will be allocated the funds.
Community Chest Fund
The Community Chest Fund is part of the Westminster Council’s Ebury Bridge Social Value programme and is funded by Bouygues UK.
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from community and voluntary groups as well as individuals who want to provide activities and projects for the residents of Ebury Bridge. We encourage Ebury Bridge residents to apply for the funding.
Please complete the application form and email it to email@example.com.
What can be funded?
We are looking for projects and activities that demonstrate they benefit the residents of Ebury Bridge that:
- Build on the community spirit and the existing community.
- Support the community to work together for a positive future.
- Help residents to improve their quality of life and mitigate the cost of living.
- Improve health and well-being of the residents of Ebury Bridge.
- Provide access to educate and help with employability.
- Benefit the environment and promote sustainability.
- We are unable to fund salaries, which is a condition of the funding from Bouygues UK.
How much can I apply for?
There is no minimum amount and the maximum is £10k.
What is the deadline?
Applications received by the 15th of each month will be considered for funding at the next CPG meeting. The meeting is held in the first week of each month except August.
All projects must start by May 2024.
For further information or help to complete the application form, please contact the Ebury Bridge Regeneration Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 0113 467.